Return To Campus Fall 2020
Arma Dei Academy has established a Return To Campus (RTC) Task Force which is working diligently to develop a strategy that allows for flexibility and transparency while prioritizing the health and safety of our community. Arma Dei is currently preparing the physical campus to support students in the fall of 2020.
Please access the RTC plan by clicking HERE.
What is COVID-19?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath. These viruses spread through coughing or sneezing, much like the flu. To date, there is no vaccine for COVID-19.
What Can You Do To Stay Healthy?
Just as is recommended for other respiratory viruses, people can protect themselves and others through some simple actions. The CDC has released the following illness prevention strategies, which should be closely adhered to.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Below is a list of credible and reliable resources for you to reference for updates about the COVID-19 Pandemic:
HE Is Still On The Throne!
Philippians 4:6-7 – Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.