Home Forums Instructions & Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arma Dei Academy
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Arma Dei Academy Forums!

Instructions to post on the Prayer Wall:

• Scroll to the bottom to “Create New Topic” to start a new prayer request.
      • Click on each topic to view the existing prayer requests.
      • To pray for and reply to the existing requests, click on a specific prayer request, and comment in the “Reply to: ” area.

Instructions to participate in the Community Needs and Support:

• Scroll to the bottom to “Create New Topic” to start a new discussion/idea.
      • Click on each topic to view the existing ideas.
      • To participate in a specific discussion, click on that topic, and comment in the “Reply to: ” area.

Instructions to Suggest New Forums:

• Scroll to the bottom to “Create New Topic” to add a new forum suggestion.
      • Click on each topic to view the existing suggestions.
      • To vote for an existing suggestion, you can click on a specific suggestion, Reply to that suggestion, or click on “Favorite” on top of that suggestion.
      abc
      Participant

Are there reference pages to Logic of English spelling and grammar rules to support at home?

ktcanderson
        Participant

Hi, I can try to help with LOE, I have a quick reference resource from LOE and their book. Is there a specific question or certain rule you are trying to understand? We can communicate here or call me at 720-971-0127. This is Katie.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to participate in the Arma Dei forums. If you don't have an account, click "Register" at the bottom of the form below.